Thursday, July 12, 2007

Finally….My Really First Blog

That's me... ;-)

Assalamualaikum & greetings to all readers

After waiting and searching for a right times to develop my first and very own blog, now I get the chances to make it. With a multiple crazy lab work, reading journals, develop an experimental method for the final year student for their project, losing my laptop and desperate to save my money. Duh!!! All of these stuff making me dizzy and of course, cause me tired.

Sometimes I’m also wondering, why do I have to create my own blog? It is because a lot of my close friends already create their own blog? It is because I’m like to follow the latest phenomenal in the cyber world? I don’t know how to answer these types of questions. I think the most reasonable answer is I like to write. Write everything about people, stars, idols, animals, knowledge and everything.

So, in my first part of my blog, I will just write everything about myself until I feel sick of it or you might be the first person that feels the sick. So, I hope that all of you will give me some support while I’m developing my blog.
Thanks.

Love,

-Ask Muddy-

1 comment:

Edmund said...

hye Madi,

Congrats on your first real blog!
I love writing too..
Keep up the good work!

Ed.